If you're short on space but still want to cultivate your favorite mushrooms, our All-in-One Mushroom Grow Bags are the perfect solution! With our innovative bags, you can experience the satisfaction of growing your own mushrooms without the need for tubs or greenhouses.
Using our bags is simple: inject 5cc of your spores or liquid culture, wait 15-25 days for colonization, then break up the colonized grain and shake the bag. Once the bag re-colonizes, your mushrooms will start growing directly from it.
Our bags are crafted with top-of-the-line ingredients, including our premium 5-grain recipe, which consists of high-quality coco coir, vermiculite, a calcium and mineral blend, and our signature Wild Horse Manure Booster. Each bag is handmade and features this substrate layer.
Our bags are pressure sterilized in our autoclave for 180 minutes and
shipped fresh daily, so you can be confident that you're receiving a
How to use:
To ensure optimal conditions for growth, our bags come equipped with a high air flow rate .5 Micron filter bag that is self-supporting and easy to open for misting as needed.
- In a sterile method, Inject 4-5 cc's of your favorite spores through the black self healing port in the grain part of the bag.
- Incubate in a warm area, preferably between 72-76 degrees. Heat mat or space heater may be used to increase temperature as needed.
- Once bottom is mostly colonized, break and shake up the bag.
- In this stage expose to light at least 12 hours per day
- Cut the top off and mist the walls of the bag once daily and enjoy responsibly.
Our bags are pressure sterilized in our autoclave for 180 minutes and shipped fresh daily, so you can be confident that you're receiving a high-quality product.
An All-in-One Grow Bag is a type of pre-sterilized mushroom growing kit that contains all the necessary ingredients to grow mushrooms, including the substrate, grain, and even a bag with a .5 Micron filter Patch.
These Grow Bags are designed to be easy and convenient for home growers, as they require minimal preparation and can be set up quickly without the need for specialized equipment or knowledge. Typically, the Grow Bag is opened and the mushroom spores or mycelium are introduced, and then the bag is sealed and left to grow in a warm and humid environment.
All-in-One Grow Bags are available for a variety of mushroom species, such as shiitake, oyster, and lion's mane.. The list is endless! These bags can be used to produce a range of different mushroom products, including fresh or dried mushrooms, mushroom powder, or even mushroom supplements.
These bags require 4-5cc's of spores or 5-10cc's of liquid culture mycelium.
Overall, All-in-One Grow Bag can be a great option for beginners or anyone who wants to grow mushrooms at home without the need for extensive equipment or technical expertise.
- 1.75 lbs of Milo/Millet & Rye Berry blend
- 2.25 lbs of Coco Coir/Vermiculite and Equine Manure blend
- Self-Supporting, High flow rate .5 Micron filter bag
- Full color two page instruction guide with step by step photos
Overall Customer Rating of 48 Reviews: