Welcome to Midwest Organics & Midwest Grow Kits! Together we are one of the largest USA suppliers of bulk mushroom substrate, mushroom growing supplies & mushroom cultivation kits for use in mycological study, research, and various applications. Midwest Organics, our parent company, has been supplying substrate to commercial mushroom growers for over 18 years and Midwest Grow Kits was born in 2011 to provide the hobby mushroom fanatic the easiest way to start growing at home without any prior knowledge of how to grow mushrooms!
Midwest Organics is family owned business at heart and our company culture has remained that way for the last 12 years. We offer some great & unique benefits including:
- Paid vacation for full & part time employees
- Paid breaks & lunches
- Continental breakfast & coffee provided daily
- Full-time employees are eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision Health after 90 days.
- Full-time employees are eligible for our 401K plus 3% matching after 1 year of service
- Profit sharing program after 1 year of service
Fall 2023 Current openings
Operations Assistant - Production Center Woodstock, IL (Part-time)
- Assist Operations Supervisors in the setup, production and assembly of various Midwest grow Kits products
- Assist in the final retail packaging and labeling of all customer orders via FedEx, UPS, and USPS
- Assist in the receiving, labeling and stocking of daily orders and deliveries
- Responsible for maintaining day-to-day cleanliness of production and fulfillment facility
- Valid Driver License and reliable transportation required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Part-Time Hours: 25+ hours/week 7am-noon or 12:30-5:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Full-Time Hours: 8am-4pm (Flexible) Monday-Friday
Pay: Competitive hourly pay (based on experience)
To apply please email your resume and why you would be a good fit for this position to email@example.com
January 2024 Openings
Account Representative - Outside Sales B2B - USA, Home Based (Part-Time & Full-time)
We are growing our multiple retail brands across the USA. We currently have products on the shelf in retail stores such as Hydroponic Supply Stores, Garden Centers, Smoke Shops & More across Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin and a few in Colorado. In January we are launching a new wholesale side of our website that will streamline ordering and offer many products in retail friendly packaging including white box and custom branded mushroom growing supplies. We are expanding our sales team and looking for a few motivated Myco-Enthusiasts across the USA with sales experience to help.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Research & call on retail stores & distributors in a given territory to explain/sell our product offerings and wholesale programs.
- Manage current accounts in a territory and grow their business
- Educate business owners on products and how they work.
- Research & find new business channels that fit our segment
Full-time positions are still new and our compensation packages are still evolving. Part-time territory openings are mainly commission based with bonuses & approved travel expenses paid for. Successful representatives will be eligible for full-time openings.
Interested candidates please send your resume and why you would be a good fit for the position. Please include your level of knowledge in mushroom growing & the area of the USA you would be interested in.