Midwest's Wild Horse Bulk Substrate Booster is the easiest way to supercharge your bulk grow! We've used manure for years but nothing comes close to the performance of this kind. In fact, its so potent you only need to add 1 pound for every 10 pounds of our select casing mix to see results! Increases Mushroom size, increases potency & flavor!
While the manure may be the star of the show, we have carefully selected the following additional ingredients in our mix, each complimenting the manure and producing the perfect "field capacity" mix.
Each 1 pound bag of Premium Manure-Based Casing Mix comes fully hydrated, vacuum sealed and includes the following:
- Wild Horse equine manure from Northern Nebraska
- Vermiculite (Holds moisture in)
- Spring water
- PH stabilizers/buffers including Gypsum, hydrated lime
- Our special mineral blend
Each bag of our manure-based casing mix is vacuum sealed and goes through our new liquid immersion pasteurization system for 2.5 hours. This process precisely monitors the core temperature eliminating harmful bacteria while preserving the beneficial ones.
Our Wild Horse Booster should be used within 60 days, but can be stored in the fridge for longer. This casing should not be frozen.
Mushroom Casing is a non-nutritious moisture retaining layer to spread
on the top and bottom of your mushroom substrate. Sometimes referred to as Bulk Substrate, this method is
generally referred to as the "Bulk" method, Monotub or Monotek; this is the best way to fruit your spawn bags or or large 30oz jars. We provide easy to
follow instructions on how to use and create your bulk grow.
Most Common Bulk Substrate Mixes :
- 1 spawn bag per 1 bag of select casing mix & 1/2 bag of Wild Horse Booster
- 2 spawn bags and 2 bags of select casing mix & 1 bag of Wild Horse Booster
- 3 30oz 5grain jars and 2 bags of select casing mix & 1 bag of Wild Horse Booster
Overall Customer Rating of 8 Reviews: