New Version 3.0 for 2020 now in stock!
Hygrolid system is the perfect storage solution for your dried mushrooms. Most of our customers end up growing much more than they can consume! There has always been a question on what is the best way to store dried mushrooms so they do not go bad. Our Hygrolid system is the answer!
Typically the shelf life of dried mushrooms is 3-6 months. The Hygrolid system dries, cures and stores your mushrooms at top flavor/potency for a year or longer! Works with any Wide mouth Mason Jar up to half gallon in size!
Midwest Grow Kit's custom Hygrolid system comes complete with:
- 1 Hygrolid Wide-Mouth Guage
- 2 silica drying packs (Adjusts humidity)
- Instructions on proper storage techniques
- Our Hygrolid system can also be used to store Spore Prints, Herbs, Spices, Tea, Tobacco, Cigars and much more!
- Wide Mouth Jar not included.
Overall Customer Rating of 20 Reviews: