Portable UV-C Light Sterilizer steriwave,uvc,uv-c,uv light,sterilizer

Portable UV-C Light Sterilizer (UVC)

4.92 stars, based on 36 reviews
(MEMORIAL DAY SALE)  Professional Laboratory technology is now available in a portable handheld device that emits a specialized UV-C light that kills 99.99% of all bacteria, mold, viruses, and germs in one scan. We’ve tested many UV...
Show
Page:
of 8 < Prev Next >
Reviews 1-5 of 36

Rating:
Pros:
  • very easy
Cons:
  • none
great!

Actually works!!

Rating:
Pros:
  • kills mold fast!
  • price is amazing
  • honestly works!
Cons:
  • batteries last 3-4 hours
I have a cobweb mold issue and needed to try something else. I read about UV-C light working to kill mold on different shroom forums and googled these, looked on Amazon first and there are a million different kinds and different power levels, spectrums and nanowave frequencies. I found you guys searching around and actually your sale price beat Amazon's price for same thing. This really just wiped out the mold in less than 24 hours. I am using it everyday for 5 minutes. I would recommend using rechargeable batteries, as you get about 3-4 hours of constant use (Ive used it on all my kids toys too) when using alkaline batteries.

Awesome

Rating:
Pros:
  • price
  • ergonomics
  • efficacy
Cons:
  • tight battery compartment
Great unit; works exactly as intended. Battery life is good. I obviously cannot prove/disprove the efficacy, but there are plenty of Google-able research papers that contain results from testing/studies of UV-C.



Also, a big thanks to Midwest Grow Kits for the fast shipping.



The only thing that is a little bit of a pain is that my rechargeable AA batteries are a tight fit and difficult to remove. The diameter of the Amazon rechargeables is a little bit more than a typical Duracell, so I have to shake hard to get them out.

Awsome buy

Rating:
Pros:
Cons:
This has really done the trick for me. since i have started using this uv light i have had no mold loss. Easy to use and doesn't take much time. I use mine as a mold prevention device running it over the jars every couple of days.

Death to mold!!!!!!

Rating:
Pros:
  • really works
Cons:
<p>Just fried a mold spot on a casing grow!! Dark green fuzzy spot died turned black after 5 sessions of holding it there for like 2 minutes! Seems like the mycellium is now growing around the spot and not retreating! Lets hope it doesnt come back now. </p>

Page:
of 8 < Prev Next >
Reviews 1-5 of 36