High Power 60W UV-C Room Sterilizing Kit steriwave,uvc,uv-c,uv light,sterilizer

High Power 60W UV-C Room Sterilizing Kit (UVL)

4.80 stars, based on 5 reviews
(NEW!) This high power 60W UV-C Germicidal Lamp is a device that emits a specialized UV-C light that kills 99% of all bacteria, mold, viruses, and germs in a small room or workspace up to 5'x5'. Will sterilize all non-porous surfaces within a 5...
Show
Reviews 1-5 of 5

Bought For Covid & Mushroom Growing

Rating:
Pros:
Cons:
I did some research before ordering and there is a lot of mixed information out there in regards to CoronaVirus and how effective UV-C light is against it. Most reports say its very effective at killing it on hard, non-pourous surfaces. This light is super bright and seems to reach over 5' away. As for using while growing, I have been plagued with mold issues and this has seemed to have halted that. Its early on but so far so good! I will post another review again later!

Mold on a bulk grow!!!

Rating:
Pros:
Cons:
I used this to try and kill mold on a large bulk grow.. I have a 110 Quart Monotub that is the biggest Ive tried and I mixed up 2 weeks ago. 6 spawn bags and 30 pounds of casing.



I have been seeing good growth everywhere with white mycelium poking through everywhere. On one corner, I started noticing a tiny green spot forming, looks like the condensation was dripping there and its little wetter than rest of area and no visible mycelium. I freaked out and sprayed some 3% peroxide which seemed to work, but then 24 hours later it was back. I figured I would give this 60w UV light a shot and ordered one overnight (Props to shipping dept for getting me this next day!) I hung the UV light right above the mold spot and with the lid off I left the room and set the timer for 30 mins. I came back in and nothing looked any different. I closed the lid and checked it today and the mold has changed from green fuzz to almost yellowish brown! It has not grown anymore and looks like its dying!! It also has not affected my pins growing on the other side! So I am going to hit it again today and see what happens!! I will post back another review when its all over!

No contam

Rating:
Pros:
Cons:
Life saver, no mold at all and super easy to use safely

Try this!

Rating:
Pros:
  • WORKS!!
Cons:
  • Be careful
I've had constant mold issues with all my bulk grows I have done lately. Living in the steamy south my house just seems to be prone to mold. I picked up this new light and have been using this for 2 weeks now and probably an overkill but I hang it over my bulk grow that is colonizing and turn it on once per day for 20 mins and no mold has grown yet! I can see mycelium popping through and it doesnt seem to affect the mycelium! This may be my savior! I will report back soon!

Works so far

Rating:
Pros:
Cons:
Little early but I wanted to give you guys feedback! No contamination in 72 hours! Usually it shows up within 48 hours I used this 2 days ago with agar to agar transfer and so far I am not seeing any unwanted growth.. Also, you can definitely smell that its working! Strange (not bad) smell after about 30 mins and its not coming from the light!

Reviews 1-5 of 5