The Mushroom Monsoon Humidifier is the easiest way to add humidity to any larger fruiting chamber or greenhouse. When you are maxing out the space in our Ecosphere greenhouse with 6 or more trays growing at once, the demand for moisture and air exchange is extremely high. Most people manually mist the trays but that becomes a full time job!
We've spent months looking for a solution and tested 21 different styles, brands & models of external humidifiers and there was one clear winner. Most ultrasonic humidifiers and vaporizers you see at the stores are designed for large rooms or treating respiratory illnesses. They produce humidity with large droplet particle sizes and quickly over-saturate the air in a smaller enclosure. The Monsoon Humidifier is designed from the ground up for plants and animals that live in the tropics. It adds humidity to terrariums and small enclosures using a different style atomizer that produces a much finer droplet size that also benefits mushroom growers!
The Monsoon Humidifier features:
- Superfine water vapor output
- Almost completely silent operation
- Adjustable humidity dial allows for any level of output
- Large 85oz (2.5L) water reservoir (Minimal time spent re-filling)
- Unique stretchable tubing expands from 18 inches all the way to 66 inches!
- Easy to splice tubing makes it possible to use with multiple tubs or tents
- Recommended to be used with any standard timer to suit your needs
- Dry-run protection shuts off device when tank is empty.
NOW FEATURED IN OUR MONSTER ECOSPHERE SYSTEMS
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: