• High Power 60W UV-C Room Sterilizing Kit - UVL
  • High Power 60W UV-C Room Sterilizing Kit - UVL
  • High Power 60W UV-C Room Sterilizing Kit - UVL
  • High Power 60W UV-C Room Sterilizing Kit - UVL
Item #: UVL
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 2 Days

This high power 60W UV-C Germicidal Lamp is a device that emits a specialized UV-C light that kills 99% of all bacteria, mold, viruses, and germs in a small room or workspace up to 5'x5'. Will sterilize all non-porous surfaces within a 5 foot range. Great for "cleaning" your work area before doing inoculations. While this does not take the place of a laminar flowhood, it can reduce the chances of contamination and help combat bacteria and mold issues. 

This UV-C light is extremely powerful and is designed to be used without humans, animals & plants in the room. Simply plug in the light and flip the switch and leave the room for 30-60 minutes. You can also use the included remote to turn the light on from a distance. The remote has 3 timer settings, 15,30 and 60 mins. After 30-60 minutes the light will shut off, enter the room and begin your work.

UV-C light may damage your eyes.

Always Leave the room!

Always wear safety glasses!

Do not look directly at the light for more than a few seconds! 



Features/Includes:

  • 360 degrees of advanced UV-C sterilizing coverage.
  • 60W of LED power; Equivalent to 300W of incandescent light. 
  • Remote control with auto-off timer functions. (Battery included)
  • 12' Lamp cord with on/off switch
  • UV Safety Glasses

Uses:

  • Hospital grade surface sterilizing of your work area prior to spore inoculation.
  • Sterilize large containers or Greenhouses before or in between grows.
  • Pre-sterilize injection sites of jars and bags.
  • Stops 99.0% of mold and 99.9% of bacteria from spreading in your fruiting chamber.
  • Kills pesky mycelium flies/gnats and fruit flies!
  • Sterilize inside of a still air box (Glove Box) in 15 minutes
  • We've tested this light for almost 4 months in many common mold situations and has shown to slow and even completely stop the surface spread of mold on a bulk grow without harming the mycelium.

Price: $64.99

    Quantity:
    (NEW!) This high power 60W UV-C Germicidal Lamp is a device that emits a

    specialized UV-C light that kills 99% of all bacteria, mold, viruses, and germs in a small room or workspace up to 5'x5'. Will sterilize all non-porous surfaces within a 5 foot range. Great for "cleaning" your work area before doing inoculations. While this does not take the place of a laminar flowhood, it can reduce the chances of contamination and help combat bacteria and mold issues.

    This UV-C light is extremely powerful and is designed to be used without humans, animals & plants in the room. Simply plug in the light and flip the switch and leave the room for 30-60 minutes. You can also use the included remote to turn the light on from a distance. The remote has 3 timer settings, 15,30 and 60 mins. After 30-60 minutes the light will shut off, enter the room and begin your work.

    Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews:

    Mold on a bulk grow!!!

    Rating:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    I used this to try and kill mold on a large bulk grow.. I have a 110 Quart Monotub that is the biggest Ive tried and I mixed up 2 weeks ago. 6 spawn bags and 30 pounds of casing.

    I have been seeing good growth everywhere with white mycelium poking through everywhere. On one corner, I started noticing a tiny green spot forming, looks like the condensation was dripping there and its little wetter than rest of area and no visible mycelium. I freaked out and sprayed some 3% peroxide which seemed to work, but then 24 hours later it was back. I figured I would give this 60w UV light a shot and ordered one overnight (Props to shipping dept for getting me this next day!) I hung the UV light right above the mold spot and with the lid off I left the room and set the timer for 30 mins. I came back in and nothing looked any different. I closed the lid and checked it today and the mold has changed from green fuzz to almost yellowish brown! It has not grown anymore and looks like its dying!! It also has not affected my pins growing on the other side! So I am going to hit it again today and see what happens!! I will post back another review when its all over!

    Try this!

    Rating:
    Pros:
    • WORKS!!
    Cons:
    • Be careful
    I've had constant mold issues with all my bulk grows I have done lately. Living in the steamy south my house just seems to be prone to mold. I picked up this new light and have been using this for 2 weeks now and probably an overkill but I hang it over my bulk grow that is colonizing and turn it on once per day for 20 mins and no mold has grown yet! I can see mycelium popping through and it doesnt seem to affect the mycelium! This may be my savior! I will report back soon!

    Works so far

    Rating:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Little early but I wanted to give you guys feedback! No contamination in 72 hours! Usually it shows up within 48 hours I used this 2 days ago with agar to agar transfer and so far I am not seeing any unwanted growth.. Also, you can definitely smell that its working! Strange (not bad) smell after about 30 mins and its not coming from the light!

    You May Also Like

    Mega Mushroom Grow Kit

    Mega Mushroom Growing & Incubator Kit

    Price: $137.00

    Ultimate Mushroom Growing Kit

    Ultimate Mushroom Growing & Incubator kit

    Price: $97.00

    Simple Mushroom Grow Kit

    Simple Mushroom Grow Kit

    Price: $55.00

    The Mushroom Ecosphere greenhouse,grow mushrooms,grow tent

    The Mushroom Ecosphere

    Price: $219.00